Residential Roofing Raleigh- Cary Roof Replacements
Our demanding lifestyles have stripped us of all will to think about urgent property repairs even if we have the desire to do so. 30% of Raleigh residents with roof leak problems don’t deal with them unless they get worse. If approached, they blame it on lack of time. “My wife stays at home, but she’s always busy with our three children. I on the other hand have to work 3 shifts a day since I am the sole provider.” This is a statement issued by Donald McKay, a Raleigh resident and property owner.
Cases like that of Donald are rampant and some say that when they actually have time, it’s not enough to book for roofing services and so they opt for DIY instead. Fixing your roof is the worst thing you can do during residential roofing Raleigh. Here are 5 reasons why as a company we discourage DIY:
• DIY is not safe most especially if you have to climb up the roof and risk falling or injuring yourself.
• We use care and tact when moving on the roof. This is done to prevent the roof from further damage. If you try to repair it yourself you may not know what to do to protect your roof while moving during repairs.
• Raleigh construction codes discourage people from repairing their own roof, it’s against the law and any mistake identified during roof inspection will call for a full roof replacement.
• The roofing practice depends on insurance cover that is liable for any accidents or damages which may occur during the service. As an owner, you may have personal insurance cover, but how sure are you that it will settle your claims if you injure yourself or damage your roof during DIY?
• Experts are fast, and they also ensure that they do an accurate job within the shortest time.
Ways to choose a genuine residential roofing Raleigh contractor
Take time to contact at least 5 roofing companies
Consider this step as one you would take when searching for an employee. There are many roofers in Raleigh however you need the best for your job. This screening process allows you time to make a good decision while head hunting for a reliable roofing expert.
Ask for verifiable business documents and certifications
The residential roof repair and replacement company must earn your trust through providing their business registrations and certifications. They must also give proof of their workforce’s claim of experience in this particular field.
Ask for proof of legitimacy
It’s a worldwide case whereby some service businesses are registered but they don’t wish to comply with the set government standards of operation. Dealing with such companies can land you into deep trouble with local officials. So, before you get your hands messy by signing their contract, ask for their tax identification number and business address.
GET A QUOTE NOW!!!
Contact Us Today
Monday - 8am-6pm
Tuesday - 8am-6pm
Wednesday - 8am-6pm
Thursday - 8am-6pm
Friday - 8am-6pm
Saturday - 8am-6pm
Sunday - Closed
Cary Roof Replacements
JTC Homes Inc.
Copyright Cary Roof Replacements - Terms And Conditions